Centrally located opposite Dubai Museum, the peaceful Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business.
General Information : Centrally located opposite Dubai Museum, the peaceful Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. - Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa offers a choice of delightful dining options in Bur Dubai.
- Mumtaz Mahal, a North West Indian & Mughal specialty open for lunch every Saturday to Thursday with traditional classic music & dinner daily with live entertainment.
- Sherlock Holmes, open daily from 12 noon to 02:00hrs with thirst quenchers, pub grub, live entertainment promising fun filled evening.
- ilk Route, serving Asian Cuisine daily open for lunch from Saturday to Thursday & Dinner daily serving authentic Chinese & Thai specialties
- Sarpino’s, a casual dining place providing fine dining experience serving Italian cuisine from 11:00 hrs till midnight.
- Bastakiya, overlooking the museum courtyard offering varied international cuisine from 07:00 hrs - midnight.
- Ahlan Lounge - Proudly Brew Starbucks Coffee, offering Snacks & Beverages around the clock. 24 hours Room Service facilities for in house guests.
- 24 hour room service facilities are available to the in-house guests.
- When it comes to fitness facilities, we have what it takes to deliver, be it that rush of endorphins or a de-stressing break with a well-equipped range of spa and fitness facilities. Our Dubai spa and fitness facilities include:
* Wellness Spa Wellness & Leisure
* Steam Room
* Outdoor Swimming Pools Services : We take care of all your needs::
(- Metered taxis are available 24 hours at the Dubai airport. Private transfers are available through the hotel at a charge)
- Visa assistance (terms & conditions apply)
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / Valet services
- Baby sitting
- Outside catering services
- Safety deposit boxes
- Rent-a-Car assistance
- Tour assistance
- Valet parking
- Beauty salon
- Barber shop
- Gift shop
- Transfers to Jumeirah Beach Park
Room description : The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities. Information about the surrounding area : The hotel is within walking distance of the Meena Bazaar and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. Parking : Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs AED 2 per hour.
Location on the map
Address : Al Fahidi Street, Opposite Dubai Museum and Historic Bastakiya, Bur Dubai, Dubai
GO-Makkah, the first online booking system to Makkah which is connected to dozens of hotels .. We guarantee the BEST PRICE. - With GO-Makkah, you avoid surprises. Go with your Prepaid Voucher and secure your stay. With us, once you receive your confirmation, you can go with a peace of mind .. - GO-Makkah is a rare site made 100% by Muslims for Muslims. - GO-Makkah secure your transactions. Pay securely by credit card with our secure 3D or make a bank transfer. - GO-Makkah at your service 24/24h 7/7.
Modalities of obtaining a visa
regardless of your nationality , you must obtain a visa With the exception of citizens of the GCC Council Cooperative Gulf: Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman. Before booking, you must verfy your entry conditions into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Available rooms in this hotel
No results corresponds to your criteria We suggest that you expand your criteria