What to bring and not to bring to Saudi Arabia?
ITEMS TO BRING
- Your Passport.
- Plane Ticket.
- Vaccination Card.
- Travel clothes - bring light woolen clothes.
- Medicine if you are taking.
- Madinah is expected to be cold and windy during the period of Hajj.
NOTE: Pilgrims undergoing specific treatment could bring their prescribed medicines along with the prescription and diagnosis. Those with very weak eyesight may like to carry an additional pair of spectacles.
ITEMS NOT TO BRING
- Knife, daggers, weapon etc.
- Khaskhas (Posta / Roasted opium seeds) Alcohol etc.
- Video / Audio cassettes.
- Any type of literature which encroaches upon Saudi Arabia sensibilities.
- Penalty on drug trafficking is death in the Kingdom.
Source: USA Hajj Mission