HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA
(Constituted under the Act of Parliament No.35 of 2002)
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR HAJ 1431 (H) - 2010 (AD)
(1) The Haj Committee of India is pleased to announce the Programme for Haj 1431 (H) – 2010, to call Haj Applications From Indian Muslims above 16yrs. of age, who intend to perform Haj and holding valid International Passport. Single Haj Application Form for provisional registration for Haj 1431 (H) – 2010, are available with all the State Haj Committees with effect from 1st April 2010, the same may be collected from State Haj Committees, free of cost. If any individual or organization is found charging money for the same, this may immediately be reported to Chief Executive Officer, Haj Committee of India.
(2) Single Haj Application Forms are available on the website of Haj Committee of India www.hajhoues.com. The Pilgrims are advised to download the same and submit the application duly completed in the respect along with pay-in slip of Rs.200/- per Pilgrim towards non refundable provisional processing fee, in the respective State Haj Committees on or before 30th April, 2010. The photo copies of forms will also be accepted by State Haj Committees.
(3) The Haj Application Form should be dully filled in accordance with the instruction on the Haj Application Form for Haj 1431 (H) – 2010. Pilgrims, in their own interest, are requested to fill the Application Form by self. He/She should thoroughly go through the Guidelines before filling Haj Application Form. Haj Application Form complete in all respect must reach the Executive Officer/ Secretary of the concerned State/Union Territory Haj Committee on or before 30th April, 2010.
(4.A) The competent authority has decided to directly confirm the applications of those Pilgrims whose applications have been rejected continuously for last three (3) years, during Haj 2007 – 2009. In order to get the benefit of this scheme during ensuing Haj, the applicant along with his co-pilgrims have to indicate the cover number in the column mentioned for that purpose. The application, which does not match with previous year Cover Number, the entire applications will be registered as a fresh applications and will be included in General Category. Option once made at the time of registration, will not be changed at any cost.
(B) Those applicants who have been selected earlier but have cancelled their journey due to any reason will not be considered under Reserved Category. Their applications shall be considered as fresh, and will be registered in General Category.
(5) All the intending Pilgrims are informed that Haj Committee of India, Mumbai has no administrative relations with any person or organization to conduct the Haj affairs, except the duly constituted State Haj Committees.
(6) The single Application Form for Provisional registration should be filled in legibly and the particular requires to be recorded therein needs to be written in English and all in BLOCK LETTERS.
(7) Incomplete Application is liable to be rejected.
(8) Please ensure that all particulars including your signature/thumb impression recorded in the Application Forms is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. It needs to be noted that the false information furnished or suppression of facts shall lead to rejection of application.
(9) The Application Form should be submitted through your respective State Haj Committee only. Details of address of the concerned State Haj Committees are given with application Form. Application directly sent to Haj Committee of India, Mumbai should not be entertained.
(10) The following persons are not entitled to make Application for Haj 1431 (H) 2010 (AD).
a. Those who have performed Haj during last FIVE years viz. during block year 2006 – 2009. This restriction applies even for Haj-e-Badal.
b. Those suffering Tuberculosis, AIDS or other communicable disease or are crippled, handicapped, lunatic or otherwise physical incapacitated.
c. The male Children in the age group 5 to 16 years are not permitted.
d. Infants, who would complete two years of age on 31st December 2010 i.e. till the arrival of last inwards Haj Charter Flight shall be allowed to travel accompany of their parents.
e. The lady Pilgrims should be accompanied with Sharai Mehram provided that Mehram should not be a Repeater.
(11) Each Application Form is required to be accompanied by pay-in-Slip issued by State Bank of India the amount of Rs.200/- per Pilgrim deposited in current Account No. 30683623887 towards non- refundable processing fee. (i.e. maximum Rs.1000/- per application this amount can be paid either by cash or through bank transfer in the current account no. 30683623887 IFS code SBIN0000300 maintained with the State Bank of India, Main Branch Mumbai.) and photo copies of valid International Passports if available OR valid address/Residential proof if applied for passport.
(12) The Application Form duly filled in and accompanied Pay-in-Slip of Rs.200/- per Pilgrim for processing fee should reach the Executive Officer/ Secretary of the State / Union Territory Haj Committee on or before the 30th April 2010. No Application Form received after expiry of the Closing date shall be entertained.
(13) A maximum number of five (5) persons comprising the family members or close relatives can make Application in a single cover. It is in the interest of the Pilgrims to ensure that only family members having Blood relatives are included in the cover. The head of the cover should be responsible for all the payments of the Persons included in the cover under the circumstances and refund shall issue in favour of him later on if any, An alien person should not be included in the cover. Haj Committee of India has no objection to register a cover with a single Application/Pilgrim.
I. This is not selection. It is computerized form for provisional registration for Haj 2010. Haj Committee of India after obtaining details about total number of application received by the State Haj Committee shall decide about holding Qurrah (Lottery),if necessary. The computerized Qurrah shall be held by the State Haj Committee on date fixed by the Haj Committee of India, Mumbai.
II. The seats are allotted to the State proportionate to the Muslim Population based on the last Census of 2001. If any State Haj Committee receives less applications, remaining seats surrendered in favour of Haj Committee of India would be utilized for confirmation of seats of the other States, where the applications have been received in excess of the Quota.
III. Out of the total seats allotted to the State Haj Committees, the applications of those Pilgrims, who have been rejected continuously for last three (3) years will be give confirmed status, without holding Qurrah (draw of lots), during Haj 1431 (H) – 2010. This confirmation without Qurrah will be applicable to only those States where Qurrah was conducted in the year 2007-2009. If the number of applications received in Reserved Category by the State/Union Territory Haj Committee is less than final quota till the closing date, the balance seats will be made available for the General Category Pilgrims and the State/Union Territory Haj Committees shall hold Qurrah of such seats on the date fixed by the Haj Committee of India. However, if the numbers of rejected applications are more than the Quota allotted to a particular State/Union Territory, in that case State/ Union Territory Haj Committee shall hold Qurrah for rejected Pilgrims only, on the fixed date by the Haj Committee of India, and no fresh applications register under General Category can be entertained.
IV. Confirmation of success in Qurrah (Lottery) system shall be communicated to the intending Pilgrims by the respective State Haj Committees after getting them confirmed status from Haj Committee of India, Mumbai. Thereafter selected Pilgrims will have to fill-up the Haj Application Form and to be submitted to State Haj Committee on or before the date fixed by the Haj Committee of India, Mumbai. The confirmation will be done against district wise quota.
V . At the time of submission of regular Haj Application intending Pilgrim should deposit 30% amount of Foreign Exchange, Air fare & other charges and also send their original International Passport to State Haj Committee. The remaining 70% amount of Foreign Exchange, Air fare and other charges be paid upto 31st August, 2010.
(15) The Saudi Arabia Government has intimated that Haj Visa will be endorsed on International Passport only. Thus intending Pilgrims must posses International passport and photo copy of Passport should be attached with Application Form. Those who presently do not have International passport can also apply but they should try to get International Passport as early as possible.